Mead Johnson CFO Leemputte to stand down
Mead Johnson CFO to exit
Mead Johnson Nutrition executive vice president and chief financial officer Peter Leemputte has decided to leave the company. Mead cited “personal reasons” for his exit.
Leemputte will stand down next Friday (13 March). Currently, Leemputte oversees the company’s accounting and reporting, financial planning, audit, tax, treasury, investor relations and information technology functions. His responsibilities will transition to Charles Urbain, who currently serves as Mead Johnson’s chief development officer. Urbain will serve as interim CFO until a permanent replacement is named. Leemputte will be available to assist in the transition through to end-June.
Leemputte has been with Mead Johnson since September 2008.
Kasper Jakobsen, president and CEO, praised Leemputte's contribution to Mead. "He has made a significant contribution to our company during a period of high growth, helping build our infrastructure to support our public company status and leaving behind a strong team. He leaves the company in a condition of great financial strength."
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill