US: Mead Johnson, Danone "team up on Pfizer baby food bid"
US infant nutrition firm Mead Johnson and French food group Danone, the owner of Aptamil baby formula, is reportedly set to table a joint bid for the baby food business of pharma giant Pfizer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Shopper trends: Finding a path to growth in 2015
- 2015 preview: Consumer trends that will shape NPD
- 2015 preview: Online may prove troublesome for CPG
- 2015 preview: Slowing China, buoyant SE Asia
- "Transparency" vital in popcorn's growth
- UPDATE: Emmi, Bongrain JV "lost significance"
- JBS denies link to corruption probe, shares plunge
- UPDATE: Nestle ice cream sale a "local" decision
- Thorntons shares plunge on profit warning
- Cow & Gate launches veg baby food range