CHINA: Mead Johnson warns of possible corruption law violations
Mead Johnson is investigating promotional payments made by its Chinese subsidiary, which the infant formula group said may have broken the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and local laws.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Campbell Soup Co.'s M&A plans should avoid fresh
- Mead Johnson wrestles "irrational" Chinese market
- On the money: Unilever aims to get food growing
- 10 things to learn: Campbell's plans for growth
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- Hain Celestial buys plant-based food firm Mona
- Post, TreeHouse "in talks over ConAgra own-label"
- Lactalis surpasses Danone on dairy league table
- Nestle replaces India MD after Maggi scandal
- Greencore sales up on UK, US growth