CHINA: Mead Johnson warns of possible corruption law violations
Mead Johnson is investigating promotional payments made by its Chinese subsidiary, which the infant formula group said may have broken the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and local laws.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Briefing: The emergence of gluten-free in Spain
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- B&G to acquire Green Giant from General Mills
- Unilever claims victory in Becel dispute
- Cheese maker Entremont moves into frozen food
- Mondelez opens line at Poland chocolate plant