USA: Meals.com feeds consumer trends forum
Meals.com, a subsidiary of Coinstar Inc. (Nasdaq:CSTR - news), went beyond setting the table at the Consumer Trends Forum held in Baltimore by Consumer Science Business Professionals (CSBP), a leading educational forum for integrating consumer trends and perspectives into business solutions. Meals.com not only supplied the recipes for the Flavor Trends 2000 luncheon enjoyed by the attendees, but addressed the future of meal planning and eating at home. "Consumers still eat the majority of their meals at home, yet studies show that increasingly, they lack the time, energy and know-how to prepare meals," said JoAnne Naganawa, Meals.com recipe group supervisor and a two-time Washington State home economist of the year. "This creates a lifestyle dilemma they want someone to solve. Meals.com is an answer for today's busy consumer because it helps simplify lives with relevant meal ideas and special offers based on personal preferences. With more people turning to the Internet, especially women, Meals.com is easy to use and a trusted source for meal planning and grocery shopping ideas." Held Oct. 1-4, the CSBP Consumer Trends Forum brought together trends experts whose information and perspectives give attendees the tools needed to develop and market successful consumer products and services. "Meals.com did a great job demonstrating how it helps organize and simplify meal planning and shopping," said Rita Held, president-elect, Consumer Science Business Professionals. "The technology they use to learn what consumers like to eat saves time and really zeros in on meals your family will eat, and you can do it all from your home computer. The recipe selections they chose for the luncheon were practical, yet showed how the right ideas can make meals at home much more enjoyable."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report