USA: Meals.com feeds consumer trends forum
Meals.com, a subsidiary of Coinstar Inc. (Nasdaq:CSTR - news), went beyond setting the table at the Consumer Trends Forum held in Baltimore by Consumer Science Business Professionals (CSBP), a leading educational forum for integrating consumer trends and perspectives into business solutions. Meals.com not only supplied the recipes for the Flavor Trends 2000 luncheon enjoyed by the attendees, but addressed the future of meal planning and eating at home. "Consumers still eat the majority of their meals at home, yet studies show that increasingly, they lack the time, energy and know-how to prepare meals," said JoAnne Naganawa, Meals.com recipe group supervisor and a two-time Washington State home economist of the year. "This creates a lifestyle dilemma they want someone to solve. Meals.com is an answer for today's busy consumer because it helps simplify lives with relevant meal ideas and special offers based on personal preferences. With more people turning to the Internet, especially women, Meals.com is easy to use and a trusted source for meal planning and grocery shopping ideas." Held Oct. 1-4, the CSBP Consumer Trends Forum brought together trends experts whose information and perspectives give attendees the tools needed to develop and market successful consumer products and services. "Meals.com did a great job demonstrating how it helps organize and simplify meal planning and shopping," said Rita Held, president-elect, Consumer Science Business Professionals. "The technology they use to learn what consumers like to eat saves time and really zeros in on meals your family will eat, and you can do it all from your home computer. The recipe selections they chose for the luncheon were practical, yet showed how the right ideas can make meals at home much more enjoyable."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review