USA: Meals.com Launches Redesigned Web Site
Meals.com, a subsidiary of Coinstar Inc. (Nasdaq:CSTR), today unveiled a redesigned site with easy-to-use layout and browse features. The improved site enables visitors to browse more than 10.000 recipes, plan dinner, and make shopping more efficient. On the Web since 1999, Meals.com provides shoppers with relevant information and special offers based on their personal preferences. Meals.com researched consumers' meal-planning needs and redesigned the Web site to make it easier for visitors to organize a recipe collection, access their favorite recipes, create a personalized grocery list and develop a weekly meal plan. "We understand that today's busy consumers are looking for innovative tools to simply their lives," said Jens Molbak, CEO of Meals.com. "Using our customers' suggestions, we developed a site that offers practical -- yet inspirational -- meal-planning solutions." Some of the new design and browse features include:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea