USA: Meals.com Launches Redesigned Web Site
Meals.com, a subsidiary of Coinstar Inc. (Nasdaq:CSTR), today unveiled a redesigned site with easy-to-use layout and browse features. The improved site enables visitors to browse more than 10.000 recipes, plan dinner, and make shopping more efficient. On the Web since 1999, Meals.com provides shoppers with relevant information and special offers based on their personal preferences. Meals.com researched consumers' meal-planning needs and redesigned the Web site to make it easier for visitors to organize a recipe collection, access their favorite recipes, create a personalized grocery list and develop a weekly meal plan. "We understand that today's busy consumers are looking for innovative tools to simply their lives," said Jens Molbak, CEO of Meals.com. "Using our customers' suggestions, we developed a site that offers practical -- yet inspirational -- meal-planning solutions." Some of the new design and browse features include:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review