USA: Meals.com Launches Redesigned Web Site
Meals.com, a subsidiary of Coinstar Inc. (Nasdaq:CSTR), today unveiled a redesigned site with easy-to-use layout and browse features. The improved site enables visitors to browse more than 10.000 recipes, plan dinner, and make shopping more efficient. On the Web since 1999, Meals.com provides shoppers with relevant information and special offers based on their personal preferences. Meals.com researched consumers' meal-planning needs and redesigned the Web site to make it easier for visitors to organize a recipe collection, access their favorite recipes, create a personalized grocery list and develop a weekly meal plan. "We understand that today's busy consumers are looking for innovative tools to simply their lives," said Jens Molbak, CEO of Meals.com. "Using our customers' suggestions, we developed a site that offers practical -- yet inspirational -- meal-planning solutions." Some of the new design and browse features include:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund