USA: Meat firm recalls beef products on E. coli fears
US meat firm Quality Boneless Beef Co, which does business as Quality Meats and Seafood, is voluntarily expanding a recall to include approximately 659,000 pounds of fresh and frozen ground beef products that may be contaminated with E. coli bacteria. The US Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service said that the North Dakota-based company had recently recalled approximately 332,000 pounds of fresh and frozen ground beef products because of possible E. coli contamination.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target