USA: Meat firm recalls beef products on E. coli fears
US meat firm Quality Boneless Beef Co, which does business as Quality Meats and Seafood, is voluntarily expanding a recall to include approximately 659,000 pounds of fresh and frozen ground beef products that may be contaminated with E. coli bacteria. The US Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service said that the North Dakota-based company had recently recalled approximately 332,000 pounds of fresh and frozen ground beef products because of possible E. coli contamination.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea