USA: Meat firm recalls beef products on E. coli fears
US meat firm Quality Boneless Beef Co, which does business as Quality Meats and Seafood, is voluntarily expanding a recall to include approximately 659,000 pounds of fresh and frozen ground beef products that may be contaminated with E. coli bacteria. The US Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service said that the North Dakota-based company had recently recalled approximately 332,000 pounds of fresh and frozen ground beef products because of possible E. coli contamination.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat