FINLAND: Meat group HK Ruokatalo posts €11.9m profit in 2001
Finnish meat group HK Ruokatalo recorded profits of €11.9m (US$10.3m) for the full year 2001, up from the €836,000 profit posted in 2000. Operating profit similarly grew to €26.1m in 2001, up from €11.2m in 2000, on a turnover of €585m, up from €508.1m for 2000. HK Ruokatalo reported earnings per share totalling €0.55 for 2001, compared to €0.11 in 2000, and the company's board of directors has proposed a cash dividend of €0.17 per share for 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review