FINLAND: Meat group HK Ruokatalo posts €11.9m profit in 2001
Finnish meat group HK Ruokatalo recorded profits of €11.9m (US$10.3m) for the full year 2001, up from the €836,000 profit posted in 2000. Operating profit similarly grew to €26.1m in 2001, up from €11.2m in 2000, on a turnover of €585m, up from €508.1m for 2000. HK Ruokatalo reported earnings per share totalling €0.55 for 2001, compared to €0.11 in 2000, and the company's board of directors has proposed a cash dividend of €0.17 per share for 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti