FINLAND: Meat group HK Ruokatalo posts €11.9m profit in 2001
Finnish meat group HK Ruokatalo recorded profits of €11.9m (US$10.3m) for the full year 2001, up from the €836,000 profit posted in 2000.
Operating profit similarly grew to €26.1m in 2001, up from €11.2m in 2000, on a turnover of €585m, up from €508.1m for 2000.
HK Ruokatalo reported earnings per share totalling €0.55 for 2001, compared to €0.11 in 2000, and the company's board of directors has proposed a cash dividend of €0.17 per share for 2001.
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins