FINLAND: Meat group HK Ruokatalo posts €11.9m profit in 2001
Finnish meat group HK Ruokatalo recorded profits of €11.9m (US$10.3m) for the full year 2001, up from the €836,000 profit posted in 2000. Operating profit similarly grew to €26.1m in 2001, up from €11.2m in 2000, on a turnover of €585m, up from €508.1m for 2000. HK Ruokatalo reported earnings per share totalling €0.55 for 2001, compared to €0.11 in 2000, and the company's board of directors has proposed a cash dividend of €0.17 per share for 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations