JAPAN: Meat group names Itoham president as new chief
The Japan Ham & Sausage Processors Cooperative Association (JHSPCA) yesterday [Wednesday] named Kenichi Ito, president of Itoham Foods and deputy director of JHSPCA, as its new chief. The appointment was made to replace disgraced Yoshinori Okoso; the former chairman of Nippon Meat Packers, who stepped down from both roles after his role in a labelling scam designed to abuse the government's BSE domestic beef buyback programme was revealed
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth