NEW ZEALAND: Meat industry prospects to be boosted with organisation alliance
In a bid to boost the prospects of the entire meat industry, the Meat New Zealand (MNZ) organisation is to join efforts with its Australian equivalent, Meat Livestock Australia (MLA). Senior officials from both industry groups met in Wellington last week to discuss methods to enhance the sector's progress. John Acland, chairman of the MLA, pointed out that the industry needs to cooperate fully and exchange knowledge on R&D and farming methods, to avoid farming disaster such as the foot and mouth crisis in Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action