NEW ZEALAND: Meat industry prospects to be boosted with organisation alliance
In a bid to boost the prospects of the entire meat industry, the Meat New Zealand (MNZ) organisation is to join efforts with its Australian equivalent, Meat Livestock Australia (MLA). Senior officials from both industry groups met in Wellington last week to discuss methods to enhance the sector's progress. John Acland, chairman of the MLA, pointed out that the industry needs to cooperate fully and exchange knowledge on R&D and farming methods, to avoid farming disaster such as the foot and mouth crisis in Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs