NEW ZEALAND: Meat industry prospects to be boosted with organisation alliance
In a bid to boost the prospects of the entire meat industry, the Meat New Zealand (MNZ) organisation is to join efforts with its Australian equivalent, Meat Livestock Australia (MLA). Senior officials from both industry groups met in Wellington last week to discuss methods to enhance the sector's progress. John Acland, chairman of the MLA, pointed out that the industry needs to cooperate fully and exchange knowledge on R&D and farming methods, to avoid farming disaster such as the foot and mouth crisis in Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units