CZECH REPUBLIC: Meat processing giant sees sales, exports rise in 2001
Major Czech meat processor Kostelecke uzeniny has revealed that it expects sales of CzK4bn (US$108.4m) for this financial year, together with a net profit of nearly CzK30m. The company's marketing director Vladka Pivonkova said that in the January to November period, sales reached CzK3.63bn. December, he added, is traditionally one of the strongest months of the year and sales figures will be boosted by higher meat prices as well as an increase in consumption. The firm controls 13 % of the domestic market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund