CZECH REPUBLIC: Meat processing giant sees sales, exports rise in 2001
Major Czech meat processor Kostelecke uzeniny has revealed that it expects sales of CzK4bn (US$108.4m) for this financial year, together with a net profit of nearly CzK30m. The company's marketing director Vladka Pivonkova said that in the January to November period, sales reached CzK3.63bn. December, he added, is traditionally one of the strongest months of the year and sales figures will be boosted by higher meat prices as well as an increase in consumption. The firm controls 13 % of the domestic market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report