ESTONIA: Meat processor accused of misleading labelling
A Valga-based meat processor stands accused of selling Lithuanian sausage under an Estonian label. Valga Lihatoostus recently left the Estonian Meat Union, which now says it is deeply disappointed in the company's business practices. It is alleged that the company is selling smoked sausage products manufactured in Lithuania under a misleading label that implies the product is produced in Estonia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO