ESTONIA: Meat processor accused of misleading labelling
A Valga-based meat processor stands accused of selling Lithuanian sausage under an Estonian label. Valga Lihatoostus recently left the Estonian Meat Union, which now says it is deeply disappointed in the company's business practices. It is alleged that the company is selling smoked sausage products manufactured in Lithuania under a misleading label that implies the product is produced in Estonia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Equistone puts Whitworths up for sale