ESTONIA: Meat processor accused of misleading labelling
A Valga-based meat processor stands accused of selling Lithuanian sausage under an Estonian label. Valga Lihatoostus recently left the Estonian Meat Union, which now says it is deeply disappointed in the company's business practices. It is alleged that the company is selling smoked sausage products manufactured in Lithuania under a misleading label that implies the product is produced in Estonia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods