SPAIN: Meat processor Carnicas Serrano records €560,000 net profit for 2001
Spanish meat processor Carnicas Serrano has reported 2001 net profits up 41% year on year, to reach €560,000 (US$492,000). On a total production of 8,380 tonnes, the company's turnover for the year reached €27.8m, up 14% year-on-year. Cash flow for the year stood at €1.28m and Carnicas Serrano invested €300,000 in product innovations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund