SPAIN: Meat processor Carnicas Serrano records €560,000 net profit for 2001
Spanish meat processor Carnicas Serrano has reported 2001 net profits up 41% year on year, to reach €560,000 (US$492,000). On a total production of 8,380 tonnes, the company's turnover for the year reached €27.8m, up 14% year-on-year. Cash flow for the year stood at €1.28m and Carnicas Serrano invested €300,000 in product innovations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin