CROATIA: Meat processor Gavrilovic buys out retail chain
Domestic meat processing firm Gavrilovic revealed today that it has completed a buyout of the struggling Dalma Maloprodaja retail chain. Gavrilovic saw off other bidders to purchase the 15-outlet strong Dalma, which has been declared bankrupt, for €1.8m. The meat company has also agreed to retain 85 employees, out of a total of 136.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs