POLAND: Meat processor Sokolow reports net losses of €10m
Polish meat processor Sokolow SA has reported preliminary consolidated net losses of PlZ37m (US$8.8m) for 2001, an improvement on the loss of PlZ10.1m the group reported in 2000. Group turnover from sales grew by 35% year-on-year to PlZ894.4m. Operating losses shrank from PlZ50m in 2000 to PlZ13.9m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival