POLAND: Meat processor Sokolow reports net losses of €10m
Polish meat processor Sokolow SA has reported preliminary consolidated net losses of PlZ37m (US$8.8m) for 2001, an improvement on the loss of PlZ10.1m the group reported in 2000. Group turnover from sales grew by 35% year-on-year to PlZ894.4m. Operating losses shrank from PlZ50m in 2000 to PlZ13.9m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp