REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Meat producers, FSAI slammed in EU report
Irish meat products intended for the domestic market are of poorer quality than those that are exported, according to a new report by the European Food and Veterinary Office (FVO). The report was highly critical of the Irish meat industry and the Food Safety Authority of Ireland
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"