POLAND: Meat producers lobby lays out plans for boosting meat sales
Meat sales have plunged by a third in Poland, and a meat producers' lobby is blaming irresponsible media reports for what it perceives as a completely unwarranted and devastating consumer panic. The AgrobiznesKlub Association pointed out that there has not been a single case of BSE or its human equivalent vCJD in Poland, and that media reports of the disease have been highly exaggerated.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid