UK/SCANDINAVIA: Meatingpoint.com aims to capture 5-10% of EU meat market
Founded last year in Sweden, Meatingpoint.com is making inroads in the UK. The online marketplace for the meat industry has signed ten UK customers and is in advanced talks with two of the country's five largest retailers. The group believes it could account for 5-10% of the EU meat market within two to five years. Catherine Sleep caught up with Malcolm Morrison, Meatingpoint's area manager for the UK and Ireland, at the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China