USA: Media Revolution Cooks Up a Hot New Web Site, electricfood.com
Media Revolution, a leading Web design firm located in Santa Monica, Calif., designed the website for electricfood.com ( www.electricfood.com ), a unique specialty food site that features hundreds of specialty foods, recipes, cooking tips and insights from professional chefs. The new e-commerce site launched June 27, 2000. Electricfood.com, "Between Everyday and Gourmet", is a subsidiary of Hy-Vee Supermarkets, one of the largest employee-owned retail corporations in the upper Midwest. Hy-Vee and electricfood aimed to build an online presence as the first and only specialty food site to combine a brick-and-mortar supermarket chain with the choice, content and convenience found online. Electricfood chose award winning Media Revolution (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast