USA: Media Revolution Cooks Up a Hot New Web Site, electricfood.com
Media Revolution, a leading Web design firm located in Santa Monica, Calif., designed the website for electricfood.com ( www.electricfood.com ), a unique specialty food site that features hundreds of specialty foods, recipes, cooking tips and insights from professional chefs. The new e-commerce site launched June 27, 2000. Electricfood.com, "Between Everyday and Gourmet", is a subsidiary of Hy-Vee Supermarkets, one of the largest employee-owned retail corporations in the upper Midwest. Hy-Vee and electricfood aimed to build an online presence as the first and only specialty food site to combine a brick-and-mortar supermarket chain with the choice, content and convenience found online. Electricfood chose award winning Media Revolution (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report