AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: Medical foods and antibiotics levels feature in review of food standards
The Australia New Zealand Food Authority (ANZFA) today released for public comment a number of proposals to amend the Food Standards Code, including standards on medical foods, residue levels for antibiotics and the use of tall oil plant sterols. ANZFA' s Managing Director Ian Lindenmayer said public comment is generally invited at two stages when a proposal or application is received to amend the Code.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK