EU: Medium-term outlook rosy for EU commodity production, says Brussels
European food production is on the way back up in the medium term thanks largely to the Agenda 2000 reform package aimed at improving competitiveness, says a report drawn up by the European Commission for the period to 2007. The forecasts assume that all WTO farm reform commitments are implemented and that there is an improvement in the Euro exchange rate but make no allowance for further outbreaks of BSE or other diseases.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1