USA: Meet the ladies who skip lunch; 'Too Busy,' says new Blimpie survey
More than six working women out of 10 say they skip lunch at least once a week -- and it isn't necessarily because they're dieting.They simply don't have the time.According to a new survey of lunchtime eating habits sponsored by BLIMPIE Subs & Salads (Amex: BLM), 61 percent of working women say they are "too busy for lunch.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO