PHILIPPINES: Meeting elects Cojuangco to helm of Pure Foods, as well as SMC
Wealthy businessman Eduardo M. Cojuangco Jr. was elected to the helm of Pure Foods Corp yesterday, at a special meeting following San Miguel Corp 's (SMS) P6.58bn purchase of the Ayala Group 's 93.98% stake in the Philippine food company. Already chairman of SMC, Cojuangco can now be confirmed as the successor to Pure Food's Jaime Zobel de Ayala.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action