PHILIPPINES: Meeting elects Cojuangco to helm of Pure Foods, as well as SMC
Wealthy businessman Eduardo M. Cojuangco Jr. was elected to the helm of Pure Foods Corp yesterday, at a special meeting following San Miguel Corp 's (SMS) P6.58bn purchase of the Ayala Group 's 93.98% stake in the Philippine food company. Already chairman of SMC, Cojuangco can now be confirmed as the successor to Pure Food's Jaime Zobel de Ayala.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs