GERMANY: Meggle expands Eastward with Slovak acquisition
German dairy major Meggle is to acquire a majority stake in Slovakian dairy group Rajo , in which it currently holds a 33% stake. Meggle will acquire the additional shares in Rajo from its current majority owner, Austrian dairy concern NOM AG , based in Vienna. The deal will lift Meggle's holding to 50%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1