JAPAN: Meiji Dairies profits rise
Japanese dairy company Meiji Dairies said today (Tuesday) its group net and pretax profits rose for the third consecutive year in fiscal 2004, due partly to a decrease in accrued benefit costs and good performance in its feed and distribution businesses, according to the Kyodo news agency.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti