JAPAN: Meiji Seika agrees Pringles deal with Procter & Gamble
Japanese confectioner Meiji Seika Kaisha is to sell Pringles potato crisps in Japan from July 2003, under a two-year deal with Pringles maker Procter & Gamble Far East. Procter & Gamble Far East, which is the Japanese unit of US food and consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble, is hoping to increase sales of Pringles in Japan through the use of Meiji Seika's sales network.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report