JAPAN: Meiji Seika agrees Pringles deal with Procter & Gamble
Japanese confectioner Meiji Seika Kaisha is to sell Pringles potato crisps in Japan from July 2003, under a two-year deal with Pringles maker Procter & Gamble Far East. Procter & Gamble Far East, which is the Japanese unit of US food and consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble, is hoping to increase sales of Pringles in Japan through the use of Meiji Seika's sales network.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch