GREECE: Melissa-Kikizas report increased profits
Pre-tax profits and turnover for Greek pasta producer Melissa-Kikizas increased from €1.1m (US$1.04m) and €32.1m respectively in 2000, to €1.2m and €40m in 2001. With annual output of over 60,000 tonnes of pasta and semolina (20% of which is exported), Melissa-Kikizas currently controls an estimated 40% of the Greek pasta market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill