GREECE: Melissa-Kikizas report increased profits
Pre-tax profits and turnover for Greek pasta producer Melissa-Kikizas increased from €1.1m (US$1.04m) and €32.1m respectively in 2000, to €1.2m and €40m in 2001. With annual output of over 60,000 tonnes of pasta and semolina (20% of which is exported), Melissa-Kikizas currently controls an estimated 40% of the Greek pasta market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin