GREECE: Melissa-Kikizas report increased profits
Pre-tax profits and turnover for Greek pasta producer Melissa-Kikizas increased from €1.1m (US$1.04m) and €32.1m respectively in 2000, to €1.2m and €40m in 2001. With annual output of over 60,000 tonnes of pasta and semolina (20% of which is exported), Melissa-Kikizas currently controls an estimated 40% of the Greek pasta market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group