GREECE: Meliton to make sweets exclusively for Mediterranean Foods
Traditional sweets manufacturer Meliton has announced that as of 15 November this year, its produce will be made exclusively for Greek food processing and retail firm Mediterranean Foods. According to Imerisia, a deal signed by the companies will see Mediterranean Foods expand Meliton's product range, which will be sold through its distribution network in southern Greece.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin