GREECE: Meliton to make sweets exclusively for Mediterranean Foods
Traditional sweets manufacturer Meliton has announced that as of 15 November this year, its produce will be made exclusively for Greek food processing and retail firm Mediterranean Foods. According to Imerisia, a deal signed by the companies will see Mediterranean Foods expand Meliton's product range, which will be sold through its distribution network in southern Greece.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods