GREECE: Meliton to make sweets exclusively for Mediterranean Foods
Traditional sweets manufacturer Meliton has announced that as of 15 November this year, its produce will be made exclusively for Greek food processing and retail firm Mediterranean Foods. According to Imerisia, a deal signed by the companies will see Mediterranean Foods expand Meliton's product range, which will be sold through its distribution network in southern Greece.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund