UK: Men are more efficient at weekly food shop, says Kwik Save
Men are more efficient than women when it comes to doing the weekly supermarket shop, according to a survey of 1,000 shoppers by Kwik Save. The supermarket group revealed that men are less impulsive and tend to adopt a "military" style approach to combing the aisles. Some dedicated male bargain hunters even wait until late in the day, when they know prices on items like bread and cakes will be marked down.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti