USA: Menus.com announces content agreement with Yahoo! Inc.
Menus.com Inc., a leading source for restaurant information, today announced a content agreement with Yahoo! Inc. (Nasdaq:YHOO), a leading global Internet communications, commerce and media company serving 156 million individuals worldwide each month. Under the agreement, Menus.com provides dining information for more than 200,000 restaurants across the United States, including their menus, to Yahoo!® Restaurants (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units