USA: Meow Mix Co to launch "Meow TV" for cats
The New York-based Meow Mix Company, producer of Meow Mix and Alley Cat brand dry cat foods, has revealed plans to launch Meow TV, the first television programming targeted specifically at cats. The company said that it will now tour the US for eight weeks from 17 July, conducting open auditions to find two human voices, one adult and one child, to feature on the Meow TV programme in the autumn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses