USA: Meow Mix Co to launch "Meow TV" for cats
The New York-based Meow Mix Company, producer of Meow Mix and Alley Cat brand dry cat foods, has revealed plans to launch Meow TV, the first television programming targeted specifically at cats. The company said that it will now tour the US for eight weeks from 17 July, conducting open auditions to find two human voices, one adult and one child, to feature on the Meow TV programme in the autumn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target