AUSTRALIA: Mercia 'Lincs' Unilever's Australian and New Zealand Markets
Multi-national fast moving consumer goods giant Unilever is benefitinggreatly from its recent decision to integrate its whole Trans Tasmansupply chain through the implementation of the worlds mostsophisticated Demand and Supply Chain planning solution MerciaLincs."The business benefits of our Trans Tasman implementation includesstock reduction as well as improved service levels," said Mr GavinThompson, Efficient Consumer Response Manager for Unilever FoodsAustralia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth