AUSTRALIA: Mercia 'Lincs' Unilever's Australian and New Zealand Markets
Multi-national fast moving consumer goods giant Unilever is benefitinggreatly from its recent decision to integrate its whole Trans Tasmansupply chain through the implementation of the worlds mostsophisticated Demand and Supply Chain planning solution MerciaLincs."The business benefits of our Trans Tasman implementation includesstock reduction as well as improved service levels," said Mr GavinThompson, Efficient Consumer Response Manager for Unilever FoodsAustralia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report