AUSTRALIA: Merger of Goodman Fielder divisions will be completed ahead of time
Goodman Fielder Ltd , the largest food company in Australia, commented earlier today that the merger of its Meadow Lea Foods division and its Uncle Tobys business would be completed before schedule on 1 July. The merger, which is part of the company's A$150m restructure process, aims to create Australia's leading retail branded food company. Under the banner
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid