AUSTRALIA: Merger of Goodman Fielder divisions will be completed ahead of time
Goodman Fielder Ltd , the largest food company in Australia, commented earlier today that the merger of its Meadow Lea Foods division and its Uncle Tobys business would be completed before schedule on 1 July. The merger, which is part of the company's A$150m restructure process, aims to create Australia's leading retail branded food company. Under the banner
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch