UK: Meridian Foods dresses up for summer
Leading supplier of ambient organic healthfood, Meridian Foods, has launched three new salad dressings in time for the salad season. Following renewed public interest in salad cream, Meridian has produced an Organic Salad Cream as the perfect accompaniment for any food. The Organic Salad Cream is packaged in glass (250ml) and has an RRP of £1.19.Following the success of the Organic Yoghurt and herb and French dressings, Meridian has produced two exciting new additions to the salad dressings range: Organic Caesar Salad Dressing for a contemporary American taste option, and Organic Tomato and Basil Salad Dressing for a classic Mediterranean feel. Both of these dressings are packaged in glass (250ml) and have a RRP of £1.69.All of these products are Soil Association accredited, free from artificial additives, colours and preservatives and have undergone minimal processing in line with Meridian policy.Meridian brand manager, Karen Rhodes, commented: "Salad dressings are popular all the year round, but really are best sellers in the summer. We have created organic alternatives to both old favourites and newer, sexier varieties giving the consumer organic alternatives which don't compromise on taste."For further information, please contactEmma James or Karen Lee, Communique Public Relations Limited, Waterside, 2 Canal Street, Manchester, M1 3HE. Tel No: 0161 242 5109/5122 Fax No: 0161 237 7509/7522.orKaren Rhodes, Meridian Foods, Corwen, Denbighshire, LL21 9RJ. Tel: 01490 413151 or Fax: 01490 412032.orVisit the Meridian Foods website -
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review