UK: Meridian Foods gets festive with launch of organic cranberry sauce
Leading supplier of ambient organic healthfood, Meridian Foods, is soon to launch an Organic Cranberry Sauce - an absolute must have for the festive season. With the increasing availability of organic poultry, Meridian has produced its Organic Cranberry Sauce in time for Christmas. It is a traditional condiment made with whole organic cranberries in a traditional set sauce.Meridian Foods' Organic Cranberry Sauce is packaged in glass (210g) and has an RRP of £1.19.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre