UK: Meridian Foods gets festive with launch of organic cranberry sauce
Leading supplier of ambient organic healthfood, Meridian Foods, is soon to launch an Organic Cranberry Sauce - an absolute must have for the festive season. With the increasing availability of organic poultry, Meridian has produced its Organic Cranberry Sauce in time for Christmas. It is a traditional condiment made with whole organic cranberries in a traditional set sauce.Meridian Foods' Organic Cranberry Sauce is packaged in glass (210g) and has an RRP of £1.19.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target