USA: Meridian USA Holdings Inc. Announces Initial Product Purchase Order From Wal-Mart
Meridian USA Holdings Inc. management announces that it has received an initial order from Wal-Mart for the Company's Sweet'N Low® brand sugar-free, fat-free and cholesterol-free chocolate syrup.The Company is the exclusive licensee for use of the Sweet'N Low® brand for its proprietary line of sugar-free, fat-free and cholesterol-free syrups, currently available in three flavors: chocolate, strawberry and vanilla creme.The foregoing is not intended as a solicitation of an offer to purchase or an offer to sell securities of the company. All forward-looking statements contained herein are based upon information and belief; however, no assurances of any kind are made or intended.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs