USA: Meridian USA Holdings, Inc. changes name to ChampionLyte Products, Inc.
Meridian USA Holdings, Inc., developers and marketers of ChampionLyte®, the only sugar-free, calorie-free, carbohydrate-free sports drink on the market and Sweet `N Low® sugar-free syrups, has changed its name to ChampionLyte Products, Inc. "We believe the name change better reflects consumer recognition and the direction in which our company is moving," said Alan Posner, CEO of ChampionLyte Products. "As ChampionLyte®, the only "guilt free" sports drink on the market, continues to become a widely distributed and widely known branded name, the new corporate name better represents our Company's focus."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO