USA: Meridian USA Holdings, Inc. changes name to ChampionLyte Products, Inc.
Meridian USA Holdings, Inc., developers and marketers of ChampionLyte®, the only sugar-free, calorie-free, carbohydrate-free sports drink on the market and Sweet `N Low® sugar-free syrups, has changed its name to ChampionLyte Products, Inc. "We believe the name change better reflects consumer recognition and the direction in which our company is moving," said Alan Posner, CEO of ChampionLyte Products. "As ChampionLyte®, the only "guilt free" sports drink on the market, continues to become a widely distributed and widely known branded name, the new corporate name better represents our Company's focus."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry