USA: Meridian USA Holdings, Inc. changes name to ChampionLyte Products, Inc.
Meridian USA Holdings, Inc., developers and marketers of ChampionLyte®, the only sugar-free, calorie-free, carbohydrate-free sports drink on the market and Sweet `N Low® sugar-free syrups, has changed its name to ChampionLyte Products, Inc. "We believe the name change better reflects consumer recognition and the direction in which our company is moving," said Alan Posner, CEO of ChampionLyte Products. "As ChampionLyte®, the only "guilt free" sports drink on the market, continues to become a widely distributed and widely known branded name, the new corporate name better represents our Company's focus."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations