USA: Meridian USA Holdings, Inc. changes name to ChampionLyte Products, Inc.
Meridian USA Holdings, Inc., developers and marketers of ChampionLyte®, the only sugar-free, calorie-free, carbohydrate-free sports drink on the market and Sweet `N Low® sugar-free syrups, has changed its name to ChampionLyte Products, Inc. "We believe the name change better reflects consumer recognition and the direction in which our company is moving," said Alan Posner, CEO of ChampionLyte Products. "As ChampionLyte®, the only "guilt free" sports drink on the market, continues to become a widely distributed and widely known branded name, the new corporate name better represents our Company's focus."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid