USA: Merrill raises midterm rating of International Multifoods
Leading stock broker Merrill Lynch revealed yesterday [Wednesday] that it has upped its midterm rating on US food producer International Multifoods Corp. Following the company's announcement that its Q4 earnings have practically doubled year on year, Merrill raised the rating from "neutral" to "buy".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods