USA: Met Foodmarkets and Pioneer Food Stores contracts tighten coverage of Insignia POPS Program in the New York area
Insignia Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:ISIG) announced today the addition of Met Foodmarkets and Pioneer Food Stores to its Insignia POPS network of supermarket retailers. The Insignia POPS Program will roll out in 139 stores mostly in New York, with a few located in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Both Met Foodmarkets and Pioneer Food Stores are part of White Rose Food, headquartered in New Jersey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target