USA: Met Foodmarkets and Pioneer Food Stores contracts tighten coverage of Insignia POPS Program in the New York area
Insignia Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:ISIG) announced today the addition of Met Foodmarkets and Pioneer Food Stores to its Insignia POPS network of supermarket retailers. The Insignia POPS Program will roll out in 139 stores mostly in New York, with a few located in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Both Met Foodmarkets and Pioneer Food Stores are part of White Rose Food, headquartered in New Jersey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund