USA: Met Foodmarkets and Pioneer Food Stores contracts tighten coverage of Insignia POPS Program in the New York area
Insignia Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:ISIG) announced today the addition of Met Foodmarkets and Pioneer Food Stores to its Insignia POPS network of supermarket retailers. The Insignia POPS Program will roll out in 139 stores mostly in New York, with a few located in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Both Met Foodmarkets and Pioneer Food Stores are part of White Rose Food, headquartered in New Jersey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw