USA: Met Foodmarkets and Pioneer Food Stores contracts tighten coverage of Insignia POPS Program in the New York area
Insignia Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:ISIG) announced today the addition of Met Foodmarkets and Pioneer Food Stores to its Insignia POPS network of supermarket retailers. The Insignia POPS Program will roll out in 139 stores mostly in New York, with a few located in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Both Met Foodmarkets and Pioneer Food Stores are part of White Rose Food, headquartered in New Jersey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant