AUSTRALIA: Metcash profits seen soaring
Australian supermarket operator Metcash Trading Ltd forecast annual pre-tax profits from ongoing business to rise 45-55% on strong turnover growth. Last year the group posted pre-tax profits worth A$58.7m (US$29.9m) last year, indicating expected profits for the year to 30 April 2002 at A$85m to A$90.99m. Metcash is the Australian division of South African retail giant Metcash Ltd.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"