AUSTRALIA: Metcash raises A$38.7m via share placement
Australian grocery wholesaler Metcash has raised A$38.7m (US$21.1m) by placing 18 million shares at $2.15 per share. The company will use the proceeds of the placement to finance part of its proposed investment in a joint venture with Suy Sing Commercial Corp. in the Philippines, reported Dow Jones.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega