AUSTRALIA: Metcash says Campbells unit experiencing strong growth
Australian grocery retailer Metcash has forecast a more than 20% increase in earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) for the year to 30 April 2004 for its Campbells Cash & Carry unit. Metcash said the current strong growth experienced by the Campbells unit appears to reflect the division's strategy of focusing on confectionery while downplaying tobacco and alcohol, reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs