AUSTRALIA/PHILIPPINES: Metcash to form JV with Suy Sing Commercial
Australian grocery and alcohol wholesaler Metcash Trading has announced its plans to form a joint venture agreement with Suy Sing Commercial, a distributor and wholesaler in the Philippines. Metcash is likely to invest A$73m (US$39.7m) in a 65% stake in the venture. Suy Sing Commercial has four distribution centres in Manila which have annual revenue of approximately $400m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega