AUSTRALIA: Metcash unveils discount fuel offer
Australian grocery retailer Metcash Trading has unveiled its discount fuel offer, which is being launched to compete with deals already offered by rivals Woolworths and Coles Myer. Consumers who spend more than A$30 (US$20.1) at any of Metcash's 189 Independent Grocers of Australia, or IGA, stores in Queensland, will be offered a 4 cents per litre discount on fuel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target