GERMANY/POLAND: Metro posts slightly lower 2002 turnover in Poland
German retailer Metro has reported a turnover of 10.5bn Polish zloty (US$2.6bn) for 2002, down slightly from 10.8bn zloty for 2001. Metro said that at the end of 2002, the company was operating 77 outlets in Poland, including 25 Real hypermarkets and 20 Makro Cash & Carry wholesale outlets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth