GERMANY/POLAND: Metro posts slightly lower 2002 turnover in Poland
German retailer Metro has reported a turnover of 10.5bn Polish zloty (US$2.6bn) for 2002, down slightly from 10.8bn zloty for 2001. Metro said that at the end of 2002, the company was operating 77 outlets in Poland, including 25 Real hypermarkets and 20 Makro Cash & Carry wholesale outlets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group