GREECE: Mevgal dairy company plugs €17.6m into modernisation, NPD
Greek dairy company Mevgal has announced the start the €17.6m (US$15.3m) investment programme designed to run for the next two years, finishing in 2004. The funds have been earmarked for the modernisation of Mevgal's production units. They will also be used to support the launches of several new products, such as the extended shelf life (ESL) milk product that is due for release in early 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill