GREECE: Mevgal dairy company plugs €17.6m into modernisation, NPD
Greek dairy company Mevgal has announced the start the €17.6m (US$15.3m) investment programme designed to run for the next two years, finishing in 2004. The funds have been earmarked for the modernisation of Mevgal's production units. They will also be used to support the launches of several new products, such as the extended shelf life (ESL) milk product that is due for release in early 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO