GREECE: Mevgal dairy company plugs €17.6m into modernisation, NPD
Greek dairy company Mevgal has announced the start the €17.6m (US$15.3m) investment programme designed to run for the next two years, finishing in 2004. The funds have been earmarked for the modernisation of Mevgal's production units. They will also be used to support the launches of several new products, such as the extended shelf life (ESL) milk product that is due for release in early 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week