USA: Mexican Cheese Manufacturer Awarded Millions In Technology Espionage Lawsuit
Cacique, Inc., a company founded in 1972 with a $1,300 investment that has become the country's largest manufacturer of Mexican-style cheese products, is awarded $23,946,788 -- including $12.4 million in punitive damages -- in its technology espionage lawsuit filed in 1993 against Stella Foods, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units