USA: Mexican Restaurants announces year-end results, fiscal 2002 outlook
Houston-based Mexican Restaurants has announced its results for the fiscal year ended 30 December 2001. The company also announced that it was providing an earnings range estimate for fiscal 2002 of US$0.42 to US$0.46, and that the board of directors will consider during the fiscal year the adoption of a stock repurchase program in a manner permitted under its bank financing agreement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin