USA: Mexican Restaurants Inc. announces 3rd quarter revenues and profits
Mexican Restaurants Inc. (Nasdaq:CASA) yesterday announced results for the third quarter ended Sept. 30, 2001. The Company's revenues for the third quarter of fiscal 2001 were up 2.5% or $399,789 to $16.5 million over revenues of $15.8 million for the same quarter one year ago. Restaurant sales for the third quarter of 2001 were up $360,421 to $16.1 million compared with same quarter one year ago. The increase in restaurant sales was due to increased same-store sales. Total system sales at restaurants operating in both fiscal quarters ("same-stores") increased 4.2%. Company-owned same-store sales increased 4.3%. Franchise-owned same-store sales for the quarter increased 4.2%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses