USA: Mexican Restaurants Inc. announces 3rd quarter revenues and profits
Mexican Restaurants Inc. (Nasdaq:CASA) yesterday announced results for the third quarter ended Sept. 30, 2001. The Company's revenues for the third quarter of fiscal 2001 were up 2.5% or $399,789 to $16.5 million over revenues of $15.8 million for the same quarter one year ago. Restaurant sales for the third quarter of 2001 were up $360,421 to $16.1 million compared with same quarter one year ago. The increase in restaurant sales was due to increased same-store sales. Total system sales at restaurants operating in both fiscal quarters ("same-stores") increased 4.2%. Company-owned same-store sales increased 4.3%. Franchise-owned same-store sales for the quarter increased 4.2%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report