USA: Mexican Restaurants Inc. announces update on shareholder value efforts
Mexican Restaurants Inc. (Nasdaq:CASA) Chairman Louis P. Neeb today announced the current status of the Company's efforts to enhance shareholder value. Mr. Neeb stated that, "Along with the Company's financial advisor, First Tennessee Securities Corporation, we are continuing to evaluate indications of interest received regarding the possible acquisition of all or a part of the Company. These conversations are being held on a confidential basis, and include several parties including Wyndcrest Holdings."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill