USA: Mexican Restaurants Inc. announces update on shareholder value efforts
Mexican Restaurants Inc. (Nasdaq:CASA) Chairman Louis P. Neeb today announced the current status of the Company's efforts to enhance shareholder value. Mr. Neeb stated that, "Along with the Company's financial advisor, First Tennessee Securities Corporation, we are continuing to evaluate indications of interest received regarding the possible acquisition of all or a part of the Company. These conversations are being held on a confidential basis, and include several parties including Wyndcrest Holdings."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review