USA: Mexican Restaurants Inc. announces update on shareholder value efforts
Mexican Restaurants Inc. (Nasdaq:CASA) Chairman Louis P. Neeb today announced the current status of the Company's efforts to enhance shareholder value. Mr. Neeb stated that, "Along with the Company's financial advisor, First Tennessee Securities Corporation, we are continuing to evaluate indications of interest received regarding the possible acquisition of all or a part of the Company. These conversations are being held on a confidential basis, and include several parties including Wyndcrest Holdings."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund