USA: Mexican Restaurants sees Q2 income up despite sales drop
Houston-based Mexican Restaurants Inc. has posted net income of US$593,995 (US$0.17/share) for its Q2 ended 30 June, up from US$382,235 (US$0.11/share) year on year. For the H1 ended 30 June, net income was US$1.09m (US$0.31/share) compared to US$766,878 (US$0.22/share) year on year. Yearly comparisons are affected however by the company's recent adoption of the SFAS 142 "Goodwill and Other Intangible Assets". Adjusted Q2 net income is therefore US$435,774 (US$0.12/share) and H1 net income is US$873,955 (US$0.24/share).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry