USA: Mexican Restaurants sees Q2 income up despite sales drop
Houston-based Mexican Restaurants Inc. has posted net income of US$593,995 (US$0.17/share) for its Q2 ended 30 June, up from US$382,235 (US$0.11/share) year on year. For the H1 ended 30 June, net income was US$1.09m (US$0.31/share) compared to US$766,878 (US$0.22/share) year on year. Yearly comparisons are affected however by the company's recent adoption of the SFAS 142 "Goodwill and Other Intangible Assets". Adjusted Q2 net income is therefore US$435,774 (US$0.12/share) and H1 net income is US$873,955 (US$0.24/share).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning