USA: Mexican Restaurants sees Q2 income up despite sales drop
Houston-based Mexican Restaurants Inc. has posted net income of US$593,995 (US$0.17/share) for its Q2 ended 30 June, up from US$382,235 (US$0.11/share) year on year. For the H1 ended 30 June, net income was US$1.09m (US$0.31/share) compared to US$766,878 (US$0.22/share) year on year. Yearly comparisons are affected however by the company's recent adoption of the SFAS 142 "Goodwill and Other Intangible Assets". Adjusted Q2 net income is therefore US$435,774 (US$0.12/share) and H1 net income is US$873,955 (US$0.24/share).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw